Friday, September 18th, 2026
UPDATE: Saturday, September 19th Cancelled:
Attention in the Pits! We have made the difficult decision to cancel tomorrow $10K Footbrake Fest. The weather forecasts are all showing somewhat different things but most agree there will be rain this evening/over night and then rain again early tomorrow afternoon and some showing even more rain during the daytime tomorrow. Potentially just not leaving us enough of a window to complete the race. With the amount of fuel costs at the moment we wanted to make a decision earlier for those that would be traveling from out of town. We are going to look at a potential reschedule date and if we are able to get it rescheduled we will let everyone know! As always we appreciate everyone who supports us!